Saturday, August 21, 2010

What colour should I paint my nails?

Today I am wearing a black shirt, a black and white houndstooth print mini skirt, and hot pink leggins, with a hot pink studded belt over my shirt. And black hightops. and maybe a fedora, I havn't decided yet.





But yeah the colours I have are:


Lime green


highlighter yellow


Highlighter pink


bright purple


dark red


bright blue


neon orange


black


silver


dark purple


dark blue


white


sparklyWhat colour should I paint my nails?
Highlighter yellow with zigzags of sparkly polish!What colour should I paint my nails?
well honestly, the clothing doesn't sound too.. oh I don't know.. stylish or whatever. but if you really want to, then fine.





I say highlighter pink.
white, black or highlighter pink.


or maybe some combination of them :]
lime green with a design of 3 white lines with black dots
dark red
black :)
I'd go with....pink haha
sure glad I don't have this problem good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment