Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: How often do you get your nails done?

At a salon, or just do them yourself?


How often for pedicure, how often for manicure?Poll: How often do you get your nails done?
uhm...truthfully, i think getting manicures is a once in a year thing. Why waste money when u can do it yourself? and i KNOW that they massage u but wutevs, i could do that myself. lol. im also really good at painting nails...so yeah. pedicure....nvr had one! they seem cool though...with the little hot tubs u put ur feet in. lol. my sister %26amp;%26amp; mom get the pedicures. im the one who (barley eva) gets manicures.Poll: How often do you get your nails done?
I do my nails by myself every week(:


I only get my nails done at a salon for special


occasions%26amp;%26amp;stuff. Like for graduation.


Other than that, yeahh, I do them myself.
I've never gotten a pedi done.


I prefer painting them myself.





I get a mani done once or twice a year.


I can't really afford treats like that. ):
I just do my own finger nails and get a pedi like every 2 or 3 months.
i rarely do my own nails so i'll get my nails done minimal:once a month and i only get pedi during the summer
Every 2 weeks 鈾?br>

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment