Saturday, August 21, 2010

I tend to grip my girlfriend tight, pull her hair and dig my nails in when we're making love any suggestions?

ok im 17 and my girlfriend is a very pretty. We've had sex for 4 times already and i noticed when things are getting heated (especially near or during orgasm) i grip her handsor arms tight until the feeling is less intense. its not overbearingly tight but it gets her attention thats shes doing good. is this common? thx alotI tend to grip my girlfriend tight, pull her hair and dig my nails in when we're making love any suggestions?
thats just steamy!Im the one who digs my nails into my husbands back or pulls his hair!Maybe shes just waiting to do it to you,but yeah it's just the freaky side of ppl,but when u do that sorta bite her on her neck a little nibble always hotter!I tend to grip my girlfriend tight, pull her hair and dig my nails in when we're making love any suggestions?
People do tend to grab onto things when neat orgasms. Providing she doesn't mind there is no harm.
you like it. nothing wrong there

No comments:

Post a Comment