Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long can you leave acrylic nails on?

I have had my nails on for a month now, and I get the feeling I'm going to have to have them taken off, and then reapplied. Is this normal? I'm not sure how they cut my natural nail that is almost as long as my fake. Also, the more my natural nail grows the higher up the acrylic nail gets so I would think they would at least have to reapply the tip. If anyone knows, let me know please. thanks.How long can you leave acrylic nails on?
After you get your nails done you have to have them filled about every 2-3 weeks depending on how much your nails grow. My Mom is a nail Tech so I have nails on allways so trust me you really want to make sure the place you go is clean and everything is sanitary. Also make sure the person who does your nails isnt hurting your nail beds because that wouldnt be good either. Back to the question, when you go to have your anils filled it will be less expensive. Everything you described is super normal so dont freak lol. I hope I helped!How long can you leave acrylic nails on?
If you want to keep them then you need to get a fill. If you cut the nails yourself you will crack the acrylic. If you don't plan on keeping them on then that won't matter.
I' ve had mine on for about 10 years, my mom is also a nail tech,,,(she doesn't do mine) she lives to far,,,however, if your going to a good reputable place don't worry about it, they will know when to fill and when to replace, relax and get them filled according to how fast your nails grow, i know some of the girls say 2 weeks, I can go 3 and I've actually gone a month a lot and it didn't do anything,,,,,,where you go makes all the difference in the world,,,,,,good luck=)
i have them and i get the filled every 2 weeks. a month is way too long to wait so you are probably gonna have to get them taken off and reapplied. get them done every 2 weeks and you wont have to get them taken off for a longg time.
you can leave them of for aslong as they will stay on :)
I have new ones put on every few months just because my actual nail starts peeling away from underneath.
forever if you get them filled and repaired every 2 weeks
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment