Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails?

I've tried 3 different types of that nail liquid stuff that is supposed to taste disgusting but after a week of using them, the taste doesnt bother me (i know im weird lol)





ive tried bandaiding a couple of my fingers at a time but that didnt work too...





its really annoying me and id like to have nailsHow do I stop biting my nails?
Okay


so,


ive chewed my nails since i was a baby


i still do


i am trying to stop


i have not chewed them in a week


:D


Very bug thing in my life


they are GROWING


for ONCE


and sadly, ive tried all those things youve tried


but you know what i acually did


i put NAILPOLISH on the nails.. a prety colour i like..


and i wanted the nail polish to stay on


sooo


i didnt chew them, if i did, well i didnt really chew them


and when the nail polish was wearing off, itd put more on


CHEESY i know


but it is WORKING


just remind yourself not to chew them everytime you have an urge


i chew on my nails, cause i like to chew on things when i zone out, or just whenever


so i chew on gum


and straws and stuff, so..


try it..


e-mail me back, hotmail?


xx-rawrbaby@hotmail.comHow do I stop biting my nails?
put on fake nails (not acrylic, cause they will only damage your nails) have them on for about a month (if they fall off, just glue them back on...)





then, take off the fakes, and paint your nails with the glue.. keep them like this (touching up the ends every now and then) for another month..





you wont want to bite with the glue/fakies, cause the pain of it ripping off will be to much.. and hopefully after 2 months you will no longer be having the urge..
i usually bite my nails to and i hate it. but when i got a manicure i was less tempted b/c you can just think to yourself that you just spent all of the money and you dont want to bite it away. it prevented me, but sadly i am back to old habits.
If you'll scratch your butt regularly......... you'll stop biting your nails.
Keep your mouth busy. like have gum in your mouth regularly.
My mum used to buy this nail polish stuff, it was clear and it tasted b!oody horrid ! Can't remember what it's called though. It's from UK
Maybe you could try chilli.
put fake nail on .. it will help you from stop biting.
cut them really short


REALLY SHORT
wear socks on your hands
wear band aids on all of ur fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment