Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin and Nails suppliment and does it work?

There's a vitamin or something called hair skin and nails. My boyfriend is coming back from the army in 2 and ha half months and I had my hair real short when he left. I want it long again when he gets back but it's not comming along fast enough. I wanted to know if this suppliment was bullshit or if it really works.Has anyone tried Hair, Skin and Nails suppliment and does it work?
Yes and in my experience, it didn't work. A regular multi has a better effect than that one.


Good luckHas anyone tried Hair, Skin and Nails suppliment and does it work?
I'm not sure exactly what your supplement is but if you need one for hair, skin and nails, you should be going for evening primrose or fish oils. Yes, of course they work. A multi-vit may not be sufficient enough to correct the deficiency in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment