Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much of a difference does Sally hansen maximum growth make on your nails? please help me!?

Your nails grow about 3mm a month..if you put sally hansen on everyday..how much more would they expect to grow? approximately..





Thanks for answering and helping me! have a great day!How much of a difference does Sally hansen maximum growth make on your nails? please help me!?
none, really. use olive oil instead.How much of a difference does Sally hansen maximum growth make on your nails? please help me!?
I'm not sure about measurements, but I love the stuff. I read about it on a beauty blog that I follow, and the girl was raving about the difference it made to her nails. I had always been sceptical about the sally hansen nail treatments, but thought I would give it a try as I have very slow growing, weak nails. I've been applying it every other day (no need for daily application) and my nails already feel much tougher and are far longer than usual. I would certainly recommend this product.
Hi,





It does nothing in my experience. I have long nails but they can break easily so I use Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps, and it does help to prevent breakage, so my nails can keep growing if I want them to. Just make sure whatever product you use, don't forget to do the edges of your nails so it all of your nail is covered. That's the first place they will chip so that protects them.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment