Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color should I paint my nails at the beauty salon, boys?

I always thought black was a sexy color for fingernails. Other colors usually don't work on some girls, but black is sexy on pretty much anyone.What color should I paint my nails at the beauty salon, boys?
lol yea im not gonna be a jerk about it but thats more of a question youd as a girl. and uhh about that answer you posted to my question, i really dont have much of a choice to meet girls online :( considering ive failed with every girl ive asked out throughout my entire life (and ive asked out a pretty good amount)What color should I paint my nails at the beauty salon, boys?
umm pink?
Guys really just don't care.





They don't like black though, but they just LOVE colors that bring out your eyes.
im 98% sure that they dont care...and they only will if there gay..so idk wut 2 tell u. go with the eyes thing i guess..thats the best answer
I'm not a boy, but I doubt the boys actually care much.
(^'.'^) ditto to that
no offence but guys dont care all they care about is yo **** and ***.
only a color that will match your eyes what ever color they maybe
uhm uh idk try blood red or purple
red its a classic:)
we dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment