Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails!?

I bite my nails and the skin around my nails.


WHat should i do ? !How can i stop biting my nails!?
stopHow can i stop biting my nails!?
you can't stop. i have literally tried everything in the entire world. and it won't work but for some ideas you can paint them with that nail polish that tastes really really bad if you put it in your mouth, but if you're hardcore you'll just say screw it and bite that off. you can put bandaids n all ur fingers but chances are you will just take all of those off too.
that's gross
i do that too! it ruins my fingers and i dont know what to do!





i tried to stop biting my nails and i did for like a month but the temptation came back again





i dont know what to do





mabye put a nasty substance on your fingers? like spicy stuff ?
Get false nails.


or paint them with clear polish.


It taste's horrid, so that should stop you.





:-)
trii baby oil they will also make them grow..............................
get a mani. they take all that out.
Try getting fake nails for awhile. I had a very bad habit of biting the skin around my nails, but after getting fake nails, I've stopped............although if I go for too long between sets, I start back again.





Good luck! I know it's a hard habit to break!
OMG! i dont bite my nails, but i totally bite the skin around my nails... dont listen to the other people who say thats gross (even tho it kinda is... i do it, so whatevs). but yea, u can buy special clear nail polish stuff that tastes disgusting so when u bite ur nails, u tase it, then u stop :)


best answer?!
Either paint your nails or buy those fake plastic ones.


Thats what I do to stop bitting my nails.


Also, don't listenn to those people who were telling you thats gross because its totally normal.And they should stay out of your buisness unless they have something nice to say.


SO FOR YOU PEOPLE SAYING THAT ITS GROSS....





STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE POUCH AND SUCK IT!!!
http://www.folica.com/Orly_No_Bite_d515.鈥?/a>





If this bitter tasting polish doesn't stop you from biting nothing will.


Good Luck
OMG I used to do the same thing, but I stopped when I covered up my ratty bitten up nails with those fake acrylic nails (you can get them really cheap-like $5 at CVS or any drugstore) I got a size petite,then I filed them down a little bit (but kept them long enough that they still covered my other nails) and left them on for a little more than a week, then replaced them. When I took them off, my nails were longer and looked so nice I was motivated not to bite them anymore. I hope it works for you too! Oh, and you can also strenghthen your nails and help them grow faster with clear nail polish. Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment