Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails? i know it looks aweful but i cant stop!?

Ive tried putting ban-aids on the top of my nails but i bite THROUGH them! i know it looks nasty and there are nasty viruses on them but i just can help it.....help?How do I stop biting my nails? i know it looks aweful but i cant stop!?
Get fake nails put on. You won't want to bite on those.How do I stop biting my nails? i know it looks aweful but i cant stop!?
You can buy some stuff from Walmart, Idk what its called, but you put it on the tips of your fingers and its sooo gross, so you don't want to bite your nails b/c it tastes so nasty, I had to use it when I was little b/c I use to suck my thumb and it stopped me from sucking my thumb, but good luck!
I agree a professional manicure with acrylic tips may help keep you from biting. I also am guilty of chewing my nails (not biting just chewing) but after I get a manicure (like I did today) I usually don't chew them for a while.





Is this a habit that you do not realize you do? Is it brought on by nerves or something else? If you can pinpoint the cause you may be able to change your behavior to prevent yourself from doing it.





';sit on your hands'; is what my grandmother use to say!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment