Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I keep my acrylic nails from lifting?

I've learned to use rugg gloves when doing house work... also... any kind of oil will lift them (oils in tuna, cooking oils, hands in hamburg, etc). If you use super glue to fix them, just make sure they're cleaned first with a bleach and soap solution or you could easily get a fungal infection from closing germs in.How can I keep my acrylic nails from lifting?
It depends of what u do cuz mines last sometimes 2 months, but if u do a lot of hand work, and by that i mean like wash dishes, etc.. they last 4 weeks or something like that...


But they r really strong if u take good care of them.How can I keep my acrylic nails from lifting?
Just get rid of them then you won't have the problem. I think they're gross
if you notice they aren't secure you can squirt a little quick glue under the nail for strength. or go back to where you had 'em done and have them fix 'em. also try fiberglass nails, they are so pretty...if you use the flue, wear a plastic baggy over you hand, so the glue won't stick to it when you are apply it with the free hand ....
stop having acrylics done and find some one good to apply Gels on you...so much healthier...

No comments:

Post a Comment