Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I am 14 years old and I have bitten all my life. I bite them when i'm bored mostly, occasionly when I am nervous. I bite in school, church, ect,. I am unaware that I am biting them when I do! I can't chew gum or play with anything at school, and I have tried the nasty nailpolish but I have gotten used to every single one! Please help!!!How can I stop biting my nails?
I used to do this all the time also... Not really a nervous habit, but just a HABIT... Try putting a rubber band around your wrist, and then every time you catch yourself biting snap your wrist... Not enough to leave huge welts, but enough so that it stings good. This will train your mind to associate pain with the biting of your nails, and you will subconsciously stop doing it...How can I stop biting my nails?
i have the same problem as i was reading this i was biting my nails and didn't realize it!


i hate it!


well i chew gum but since you cant do that


try lip gloss it helps me not like chap stick but really glossy stuff.haha.
You could wear leather gloves in church. Buy yourself some expensive nail polish to use as a reward for when they grow.
Chew on a pencil.
Get fake gell nails that dont break off
cover them in poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment