Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

j know it's a nasty habit! and i try not to, but somehow i end up doin git anyway. I have to grow out of it! Help?How can I stop biting my nails?
i had that! lol i tried putting plaster tape around my fingers %26amp; putting nail varnish so that it would taste YUCK! lolHow can I stop biting my nails?
try letting one of the nails to grow first and once you see how nice it is, you would want to grow out the other nails too.
I think I might be able to help each other could you please drop me an email as im doing a project on stress and nail biting if you are interested to help.





Thanks peter
cut them very often and try having gum most of the time in your mouth :) or somethin to chew :) that will keep your mouth clean :) because the nail is a very dirty part of your body even though you don`t realise it
Get a manicure, put on nail polish, look at how pretty your nails are, and you'd stop.
dip them in rubbing alcohol and when you try to bite them you will get that awful taste in your mouth and stop. well good luck :)
keep your mouth busy with etc. a chewing gum
you can buy a product to paint on the nails, that tastes really bad. Look at Sally Beauty or similar store. Also, it may help you stay away to know......that there are MILLIONS of BACTERIA that are sitting under your nails. Every time you bite your nails, you are putting the bacteria directly into your mouth. Its a gross throught, but anything you touch, can end up in your mouth, including fecal matter- the very thought alone made me stop biting my nails. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment