Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have small white spots on my nails, my sister says this is because of lack of calcium is she right?

If it is lack of calcium, how long will it take to get them back to normal if I have a glass of milk a day, and what happens if I just leave it?I have small white spots on my nails, my sister says this is because of lack of calcium is she right?
Yes she is right my girlfriend told me off for this lol... so this is how i know about it. I used to have them in the centre of some of my finger nails and i just 4ort it was just a mark i would have for life didn't think anything about it and then my girlfriend noticed them and told me that it was lack of calcium.





So she made me drink 1 - 3 glasses of milk a day (i love milk so its all good :P) and after about 2 weeks they were slowly going and by the middle of the next month they had gone.





Lets say about a month and a half of drinking 1 - 3 half pint glasses and they should just go.





If you leave it nothing happens i just think more develop soo yeah... ha they cant harm you i don't no the point in them..I have small white spots on my nails, my sister says this is because of lack of calcium is she right?
white spots on your nails is usually from bangs and knocks to the nailbed. the damage shows up as white. it's just local trauma and grows out.





any kind of deficiency isn't going to be just your nails. it'll be your hair, skin, breath, eyes ecetera!





check out http://www.wisegeek.com/what-causes-whit鈥?/a> for loads more info
that's probably why. i hate milk but love


chocolate milk so i have these lines


running down my nail, but not white spots.


they might go back to normal overtime but


a glass of milk a day isn't going to do it.


maybe 3 glasses of milk a yogurt and if


possible cheese. good luck.
well it is a lack of calcium and if you get enough your nails will be back to normal but if you dont get enough clacium your nails will get real weak and you will get more white spots and layers will start to peel because the nail isnt strong enough...
omg i have those too ! idk what they are for though thats why i was about to ask the same things but i found yours . sorry idk . i have the same problem
Sometimes I get those to. I don't do anything different really. I just go as normal. Normally they'll go away.
Either she is right, you are anemic, or you need to start eating more healthy cause your body is lacking nutrients.
Yes and probably deficient in other vitamins and minerals.
Yes. She's right.
Then its gonna stay white. Drink more milk. :)
i am not sure all is that i know is that they are calcium deposits
i get those a lot.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment