Friday, November 25, 2011

Why is no1 answering my question about acrylic nails?

ive asked 2 times today on yahoo answers that what is the difference between acrylic airbrush white tips and acrylic french tips? but no1 is answering. can someone please answer my question


thanks (10 points to most detailed answer)


Why is no1 answering my question about acrylic nails?
The airbrush white tips are, yes you guessed it - airbrushed on. Acrylic french tips should be made with white acrylic. If it is done with polish, it won't last very long. For acrylic Pink %26amp; White nails, I would never use either an airbrush method - or white polish. For a French Manicure I would use white polish, of course. But not on acrylic P%26amp;W nails. That's not how any tech should do them, IMHO.





BTW, you have been asking this and very similar questions about acrylic nails repeatedly. You should have your answer by now, thus no need to keep asking...Why is no1 answering my question about acrylic nails?
Here is your answer girl: acrylic airbrushed is airbrushed on with white paint. and acrylic french tips is brushed on with the actual white nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment