Friday, November 25, 2011

Does anyone know an alternative method for fake nails?

I love to get my nails professionally done but I hate that my real nails underneath get so weak when I take them off. does anyone know a different way i could get nails put on besides buying fake ones at the store? I want them done professionally but without the filling down of of my real nails.Does anyone know an alternative method for fake nails?
just grow youre nails.. i never liked the idea of fake nails.. ya it looks cute and stuff but the there fake! natural is always the best.. whats wrong with short nails anyways.. just paint it a cute color or get it manicured with your natural nails... have it pollished and stuff..Does anyone know an alternative method for fake nails?
You can get a nail overlay. It's acrylic to cover your real nails so they won't chip or break. Good Luck!
I know someone who gets acrylic nails, they work well, and look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment