Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i keep myself from biting my nails?

my nails r short and bleed a lot,help me plz!!!How do i keep myself from biting my nails?
Wear gloves. Those little white ones....,and some sexy boots...,and do a little dance...How do i keep myself from biting my nails?
I used to do it too but I tried everything then I decided i couldn't break the habit so if I get nervous or something I still end up biting my nails just lightly it works and now I can keep my fake nails on without breaking them and my real nails still grow when i don't have my Cyrillic nails on

Report Abuse



i had the same problem. tried everything nasty tasting nail polish, band aids, etc. I even ended up in the hospital due to a staph infection. I finally stopped when I had major surgery (completely unrelated) and felt to weak to do bite them. To break a habit you have to go 21 days without the habit.
I used to bite my nails... not to your extent though.


I would put a clear gloss on them; that usually helped.


I also thought to myself ';I'd have pretty nails if they were long...'; that kept from not biting them. And I'd do something instead, like chew my pencils or doodle.
Can you afford or would you be allowed to get them professionally done? I think the plastic nails they glue on top of your natural ones would taste really bad. And some salons aren't as pricey as others. =)





Just a thought!
My great-gran used to put Tabasco sauce on my fingers, needless to say, it kept me from biting them.
u can use the clear nailpolish that is nto harmful but tastes bad and stops u from biting ur nails...


pleaze vote for best answer if i helped!!!


thanx
nail polish. have u ever tried nail polish?
paint them
paint them,thats what keeps me from biting mine ..

No comments:

Post a Comment