Friday, November 25, 2011

What is a good way to grow my nails without biting them?

Just let them grow. Apply pepper spray to your fingers if necessary...What is a good way to grow my nails without biting them?
They sell this thing that you put underneath your nails so that when you go bite it,it taste nasty. Or,what I do is,I paint my nails and then I just like eat off the nailpolish(dont swallow obviously) and I chew on that not on the nail. Or, you could buy a really cool ring and promise yourself your not gonna wear it until you stop biting your nails. Another thing is,you can get them softer, a hard spot is just an invitation to chew!What is a good way to grow my nails without biting them?
When i was little i had a habit of sucking my thumb so my mom got this nail polish type stuff that she put on my fingernails, and if i ever sucked on them it tasted horrible. I reccomend this. Im sorry i dont know any names of this but its out there somewhere! Also just keep reminding yourself not bite them!
okay, so i had this awful habbit of biting my nails, so i paint on this stuff you can buy at like wallgreens or something, and it burns and makes you eyes water everytime you bite your nails and it doesnt effect your nails either. so it really helps me.
I've been biting my nails all my life. Personally i find that cleaning your ears with your fingernails and not washing them works the best. I did this by accident and went to bite my nails and it tasted absolutely disgusting. So that's one way.
Set your self a goal (like 2 weeks). If you don't bite them in that time, treat yourself to a manicure


There is a nail polish that taste bad if you bite your nails i believe...try that??


wear gloves- then you cant bite them


acrylics might make you not be able to bite them
I used to have a bottle of this stuff you painted on your nails to make them taste yucky(it was odorless when dry) I can't remember the name of it.
stop biting them. if you really want pretty nails, then every time you go to bite your nails, you will be convicted at the thought of pretty nails.
This question makes no sense. The question implies biting your nails makes them grow.
either get acryllics so its impossible to bite them off, or just paint them yourself and use a clear coat to make them stiff for the same affect.
JUS LET EM' GROW A LiL %26amp;%26amp; USE A NAiL FiLE %26amp;%26amp; KEEP FiLE'N EM' DAS WHAT i DO!!!!!!!!!
get yourself a pet animal, a cat or a dog will cure any OCD such as nail biting.
Next time you want to bite your nails just say to yourself not to
What are you talking about? Nails grow! Just wait.... I don't understand the question.
you could just dip your fingers in raw rotten eggs...then you won't want to bite them!
you could buy fake nails


trust me i do that all the time
have u tried that nail polish that taste nasty? it's just clear, it really does work.
Without biting them, they will grow?
pepper spray


gloves


nail polish
put your nails in in hot peppers
xxsxss
put nail polish on and you won't bite them

No comments:

Post a Comment