Friday, November 25, 2011

What's your favorite color to paint your nails and why?

Are they currently painted that color? I wanna try some new colors. :)What's your favorite color to paint your nails and why?
Black, Neon colors(especially green :D) and French Manicure. I like black because it goes with any outfit. I like Neon colors because it really stands out and its cool looking. And I like French Manicure because it's really pretty. My nails right now are painted Black and I love them! XPWhat's your favorite color to paint your nails and why?
Right now they are painted Red just because of a wedding and my dress is red.


But my favorite color is hot pink, I like it because it just pop's out and it looks' cool when i use gladiator sandals like this http://www.splendicity.com/prettybynatur鈥?/a>
black lol i paint em black usally becuz it goes with everything i wear. but the neoy colors are awesome. especially the green :)
neon pink with black flicks and a silver gem


OR


french manicure





i have french manicure on @ the mo


:P


it's reli easy 2 do


there r websites that give hints


:DD
silver. Because it matches everything





But I normal go for a neutral glittery colour.
i love Clarie's 4 colour nail polishs. they're cool.
I like dark purple or balck. they're painted black right now.
my nails are currently painted a blue-teal. i love this color and its kinda sparkly.
french manicure, or like a really pretty pink (:
black....i luv it....

No comments:

Post a Comment