Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I get acyrlic nails that are salon quaility at home? nail tech advice?

Hi,





I want to do acrylic nails at home, but I want them the EXACT way they do them at the salon. I have had them done once and loved them! Could anyone (or a nail tech) tell me the exact procedure they use at the salon (step by step) and what type of products are used? I have experience with acrylic nails, but want them to a higher standard:)


thank-youHow can I get acyrlic nails that are salon quaility at home? nail tech advice?
I've done my own at home for years to save money. I get the powder, primer, brush, files, sanding blocks and liquid at beauty supply. The primer is a mild acid that permits good adhesion, but does burn a cut. Flush with water and wash with soap to stop burning sensation if this happens.You need a brush to wet with liq. then pick up some powder and place on primed nail and lightly brush to shape. Takes practice. Also need emery board that's coarse for first smoothing then finer to get nail smoother, Then I use sanding blocks to get real smooth and polish.





Go to a salon and watch They have a bad habit of not putting primer on whole nail when they do a fill and that causes fungus growth. That's another reason I do it myself. Also, I got fed up with them not shaping the end the way I want and seemed to laugh, speaking to each other in their language, when I tried to show them with a drawing. I've had the green fungus and the yellow one from them. A friend had all, all her nails fall off leaving a very thin natural nail layer left because of this fungus.How can I get acyrlic nails that are salon quaility at home? nail tech advice?
Hey I love doing my acrylics at home, so much so i made a whole website about it, check it out! www.acrylic-nails-how.com..the site is only about 2months old but I have two good pages on Nail Shapes and Applying acrylics

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment