Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your favorite color to paint your nails?

whats your favorite color(s) to paint your fingernails???


toenails???What is your favorite color to paint your nails?
At the moment scarlet red!!! And put on some scarlet red lipstick! Looks very striking!!What is your favorite color to paint your nails?
For my fingernails- Usually a light colour so it doesn't look terrible when it chips. Mademoiselle is my favorite. Although, my second favorite is those neon bright colours. They're fun, great for spring, and are really inexpensive. I got neon pink, purple, and green at Claires (I know its a sucky store but it was the only place I could find them) and I'm actually wearing neon pink on my fingers right now.





For my toenails- Usually a nice pink or corally-peach. I like something bright and fun. Although, I sometimes (usually in the winter though) paint them this metallic deep purple. It sounds like it would be ';cheap'; but it's really elegant actually. Kinda like these colours:





http://i.cnn.net/money/galleries/2007/ne鈥?/a>
among my favourite colours are ';I'm Not Really a Waitress,'; ';Holy Pink Pagoda,'; Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ,'; and ';Grand Central Carnation,'; all from OPI.





i usually go with a clear polish on my fingernails, though, since i work in foodservice.
Fingernails- black, navy blue, white, maroon burgundy, crimson red


Toenails-french pink, black, white





i %26lt;3 all colors!!
I like to get French on my finger nails and toe nails, but I have the tips done in color instead of white. My faves are silver, purple, and blue.
fingernails- red, black, grey, clear, brown, navy


toenails- black, dark purple, dark blue, dark red...any dark colors on my toes, or bright blue, or bright red!
Fingers - cherry red, purple.





toenails - cherry red, purple, black
Depends what mood im in..


When i want to feel sexy-red, girly-rosey pink,naughty-hot pink,summery-green or illumunous pink or green. undecided mood-black or purple lol x
my finger nails ,clear,pink ,and black and my teonails is clear ,french pink
Black for both :]


I also like french manicures for my fingers and any bright colours :]
pink %26amp; black (sometimes together)
pinkk or orangee =]
Pinkish Red
none on my fingers but i love red on my toes!
personally... clear! or pale pink...
blue!!!! I%26lt;3 Blue!!! and green
red or purple!!!
elephentastic pink!





i love O.P.I laquer....


lol it sounds like liquor

No comments:

Post a Comment