Saturday, July 31, 2010

What food can i eat to clear up my face and help my nails grow faster?

i am 18 and i do have clear skin but i want a natural glow , and my nails are growing but i want them to be long and REAL!What food can i eat to clear up my face and help my nails grow faster?
For your nails....try sally hansens nail growth product!...I use it myself and the results are amazing...they are long, white, and strong!What food can i eat to clear up my face and help my nails grow faster?
milk helps nails become strong so they won't break so they will not necessarily grow faster, but they won't break as easy. they sucky thing is, dairy can sometimes make you break out.
As far as your nails, gelatin is the best to get them to grow and strengthen. You can either eat or drink Jell-o or you can get gelatin pills. Fruits and Vegs will keep you skin healthy.
foodwise, I would just eat lots of fruits and veggies, anything naturaly grown, and for the nails, I would just get a nail polish type thing that grows your nails, they sell them in places like wal-mart and walgreens.
i think milk and brocoli help!!


eat lots of veggies and fruits!! i read a book that said those help!


you can put on some garlic on your nails, i know that from my grandma!
anything with vitamin E
well they say garlic is good to eat and garlic is good to peel they will grow faster
Milk, cheese and yogurt.
Prenatal vitamins work like a charm. They're not just for pregnant women... you'll be glowing in no time!
eat foods with vitamin D.
prenatal vitamins help with nail growth in some people...plus they are good for you even if you aren't pregnant. eating healthy in general helps keep skin clear..not too sure about any specific food that helps you ';glow'; tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment