Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can you help me to know why my kasco bird eating his nails?

it only means





1. it has nothing to eat so it cut its nails


2. not cared


3. or you dont cut it so the bird cuts it..Can you help me to know why my kasco bird eating his nails?
Until now? Know?





You must cut the nails of any caged bird, it the perching does not provide trimming naturally. In the wild they land on rocks, sharp sand, etc.





You must do this properly as the nail has a blood supply. I use a human toenail clipper and take off the sharp tip. If you can see the blood supply, cut to just short of it. If you accidentally hit blood use styptic powder or a dry bar of soap to stop the bleeding.Can you help me to know why my kasco bird eating his nails?
That means he is stressed put something in there for him to chew on...search the web for how to take care of his stress,that will give you more of a handel on the problem
my bird does that when her nails are getting too long.


If your birds nails are abnormally short, i suggest calling a random avian vet phone number and ask them your question. Its free info hah.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment