Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do you stop biting nails?

im sixteen and i have bitten my nails since i was nine. how do i stop???How do you stop biting nails?
YOU NEED TO KEEP YOU FINGERS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...I've know people who have had infections, because of this....try putting 2 drops of hot sauce in your nail polish...


if this doesn't work...add more...also try hot pepper flakes,I hope this works for you... good luck...How do you stop biting nails?
add tobasco sauce to your nail polish, paint your nails, %26amp; you shouldn't like the taste when you bite them.
Cut your nails.
Try putting chicken sh**it on them.That usually works!
I used to do that for years. Now I put about 4 coats of nail polish on. It makes your nails stronger, and pretty. But if you can't get over putting your fingers in your mouth, just try to scrape the polish off instead of biting.
Put salt on them,just as you do with babies.:)))
I sued to bite mine a lot and do other things like crank my knuckles and fidget with stuff.





I just tried to do stuff that was better and to stay cool. I know its not a good answer but you got to develop a willingness to stop those bad habits whatever they may be.
wear nail polish and just train yourself not too it ma take some time..

No comments:

Post a Comment