Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do i grow my nails fast?

a couple months ago i grew my nails out and they were really pretty but then i bit them off. now i want to grow them out again but i am too impatient and cant wait for them to grow. how can i make my nails grow faster?How do i grow my nails fast?
I LOVE UHow do i grow my nails fast?
Check out this site: http://health.learninginfo.org/fingernai鈥?/a>
you can buy nail products that help them grow and stay healthy, or until they do grow you could put on some fake nails. there are some that look pretty natural.
take one or two cloves of garlic and rub it on your nails at bed time daily.
Honestly... prenatal vitamins, they don't have any horomones or chemicals of that kind... I promise you will see results in a week!
If you dip them in garlic juice they will grow and be stronger but they will smell I've tryed it and t totally worked
drink a lot of milk
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment