Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am seeing Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, and Street Sweeper in concert. How do they sound?

Does Reznor sound as good as ever, or is his voice getting rusty? I read really good reviews about the NIN/JA tour and mediocre reviews. I just want to know if they sound as good live as they do in the studio.





Thanks.I am seeing Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, and Street Sweeper in concert. How do they sound?
Follow @rob_sheridan on Twitter. He is about to release some brand new concert audio/video from the current tour.I am seeing Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, and Street Sweeper in concert. How do they sound?
Me too! I don't know about JA but Trent still sounds good. I saw them last year and it was amazing. I can't wait to see the whole line-up. Will be the first time seeing Tom Morello play live with Street Sweeper. If I can't see Rage, then I guess it will have to be the next best thing. Should be a show you won't forget.
i saw NIN last september. i have no regrets. that show was amazing, trent has all the power and enthusiasm as ever. but with a much better light show.





for sure worth seeing.





as for janes addiction and street sweeper... don't know what to tell you since i've never been a fan of either.





i think trent only got with janes addiction to create the name NINja
I've seen nin many times. Trent has improved his singing immensely, especially since quitting heroin. Also, Trent has pretty much the highest quality sound equipment that he possibly could these days, seeing as he is pretty rich.





I'm seeing them in 9 days. :)
I am jealous. I saw Trent in November and it was the best show I have ever been to! No one sounds as good as they do in the Studio but if you are a fan you will have a great time.
Jane's Addiction is amazing. They're one of the best bands ever. Nine Inch Nails are really good also and the other is good as well
Dont fret precious Trents there step away from the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment